Hotel Rambagh Palace Overview
The Rambagh Palace Hotel in Jaipur is magnificently spread over 47 Acres of lush green gardens.
Used to be the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur, in the year 1957 it was finally converted into a hotel. In the year 1972, the responsibility of managing this hotel was taken over by the renowned Taj Group of hotels. As it is located near the main shopping
area and popular historical structures, every year, a large number of tourists flock to this place. It is only 11 kms from the nearby airport, making it accessible to tourists from all over the world.
All the rooms of this hotel show impeccable class and state of the art decoration.
This hotel has a eye praising swimming pool between lush green gardens. There are some places in this hotel like the the Swarna Mahal restaurant, Neel mahal, Polo bar and the ancient Rajput rooms.
The gardens of Rambagh are reputed for being, “the most beautiful
gardens in the world”. The front lawn of this luxurious hotel is efflorescent with Ashok, Bougainvillea and Lantana Trees. The oriental garden is also surrounded by Chinese motifs and designs. The swimming pool garden and the Naksha garden also embody horticultural wonders.
Foer the last 100 years or so, the Taj group of hotels have played a dominant ole in the hospitality sector. Over the years, it has won International acclamation for its efforts in this sector. All the hotels that are managed by this corporate group speak for themselves, and in this regard the Rambagh Palace Hotel is no exception. Given blow is a few important characteristics of this hotel
Category: Grand Heritage hotel, 5* Deluxe
Management of the Hotel : Taj Group of Hotels
Number of Rooms : 90
Access to the Hotel : This hotel is situated 11 kms from the Jaipur airport and 4km from Jaipur Railway station.
Hotel Amenities : The main amenities that are available in the Rambagh Palace Hotel are listed below. Multicusine restaurant, 24*7 Coffee shop, Polo Bar, Business center, Fitness center, Doctor on call facility, acceptance of all major credit cards, availability of safe deposit lockers, tennis courts.
The four room modest Pavillion of Ramgarh was originally built by Chandrawatji, in 1835.Later, it was modified as a guesthouse and hunting lodge. In due course of time, it had also received the status of a Palace when Maharaja Swaraj Mann Singh returned to his childhood home. The gardens of this hotel were originally meant to serve the female section of the Rajput family. These gardens are known to attract a number of exotic birds like the peacocks and other migratory ones.
Accommodation Facilities at Rambagh Palace Hotel
Different categories of rooms are available in this Rambagh Palace Hotel. All these categories are enlisted below.
- Luxury Rooms
- Historical Suites
- Royal Suites
- Grand Royal Suites
- Grand Presidential Suites.
Irrespective of the room category, the basic room amenities remain all the same in Rambagh Palace Hotel. Most of the basic room amenities that are available in the rooms of this hotel are drafted bar.
Room Amenities available
- Air Conditioning
- Attached Bath and Toilet
- Direct STD and ISD Facility
- Channel Music
- Internet facility
- Magazine availability
- Room sevice
- Telephone Facility
- In house movies and Satellite programs
- Hair dryer
- Laundry service
Other Facilities and Amenities
- The add on facilities that are provided by the Rambagh Palace Hotel are enlisted below.
- Business Centre
- Broadband Internet Access
- Secretarial services
- Wireless Internet access
- Baby sitting
- Car hire services
- Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call
- Express Laundry / Dry cleaning
- Flowers cab be organized on request
- Postal / Parcel Services
- Travel & Tours Desk
- Beauty Salon
- Heritage Champagne walks at the Palace
- In room safes
- Outdoor & Indoor swimming pool
- Special Meal Experience at a choice of locations
- Shopping Arcade
- Vintage cars available for airport transfer & city tours at additional cost
Dining Facilities at Rambagh Palace
In this hotel, the guests can taste a wide variety of cuisines of varied origins. Given below is a list of the major restaurants and bars present in this Rambagh Palace Hotel, Jaipur
- Suvarna Mahal: It is open for breakfast, lunch as well as dinner. Here, you will find a wide variety of tasty delicacies and attractive beverages.
- Polo Bar: The Polobar is filled with a large number of pictures, trophies and other mementos. The magnanimousness of its dining hall is beyond explanation.
- Rajput Room: It is the informal all day dining restaurant. It has refreshing indoor-outdoor ambience making it the most suited venue for breakfast and all other forms of light meals. Here, you will find high quality French Coffee and freshly mixed tea.
- Verandah: The Verandah provides a panoramic view of the nearby gardens and fountains. Here, you can also enjoy afternoon tea with champagne. Light meals throughout the day are also served here at the Verandah.
- Neel Mahal: It is the 24 hour coffee shop of this Rambagh Palace Hotel, Jaipur. Here, you will also get light snacks along with tea and coffee.
Meeting Rooms of this Rambagh Palace Hotel, Jaipur
- The meeting rooms of this hotel include the likes of
- Two Conference rooms capable of accommodating 80 persons
- Conference SMS function with accommodation capacity of 300 Delegates
- Terrace gardens and lawn which can accommodate up to 3000guests
- Indian, Rajasthani, Continental and Chinese cuisines are available here.
Tours and Incentives
The Rambagh Palace Hotel, Jaipur is also well known for organizing special tours for all its guests. Typical tours offered by this hotel include the likes of Camel Safari, Desert Safari and Limousine on hire facility. All the trips that are organized by this hotel will help you to go deep down into the traditional Rajasthani culture.
Hotel Rambagh Palace Images, Map »
[gn_tabs style=”1″][gn_tab title=”Images”]