Samode Palace Hotel Overview
Standing in serene splendor, the Samode Palace is one of the most magnificent edifices in Rajasthan. Situated at the foothills of the picturesque Aravalli Mountain Range, Samode Palace offers a very comfortable and pleasant stay to the guests at the hotel.
Being voted consecutively for five years as the Best Heritage Hotel in India, this palace hotel has 43 large and spacious rooms and suites. Each of these rooms and suites is attached to a balcony or patio for those relaxing strolls and leisurely musings. Ornately decorated with traditional artifacts and colorful Rajasthani hand block printed textiles, these rooms remind one of the royal grandeur and lifestyle of the Maharajas who lived here years ago. Equipped with some of the best modern facilities and amenities such as air-conditioners, bathrooms with tubs and showers running both hot and cold water, mini-bars, satellite T.V. and 24 hours telephones with ISD facilities, Samode Palace is like a home away from home. Dishing out some of the best Rajasthani, Asian and European cuisines, dining at Samode Palace hotel is a very pleasurable experience. Moreover, the ambiance of the hotel is so good that you would surely feel reluctant to check out of the hotel.
With a bunch of many other attractions and facilities, at Samode Palace hotel you can expect to get only the finest and the best of everything. Offering a quiet, elegant and luxurious atmosphere, Samode Palace offers a magnificent and king-size charm that would make your stay at the hotel a memorable one. Some of the other attractions at Samode Palace include the magnificent hand paintings at the Darbar Hall and the breathtaking Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Mirrors.
Samode Palace: A Historical Insight
Samode Palace was handed over to the Nathawats in the year 1757. The title of ‘Rawal Saheb’ is still retained by the present family and has come through generations after generations. Little more than a fortified stronghold during the first half of its existence, Samode Palace came to be known as a famous hotel in India only during the early 19th century under Rawal Berisal (Chief Minister of Jaipur).
Samode Palace began expanding from the time of Rawal Berisal and continued to augment its facilities under his descendant Rawal Sheo Singh, who was elected the Chief Minister of Jaipur and ruled the state for quite sometime during the mid-19th century. The lavishly florid hand painted Darbar Hall and the breathtaking Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Mirrors was an addition to the palace by him. A perfect example of Rajput-Moghul architecture, Samode Palace was opened to the public as a full-fledged luxury hotel in the year 1987.
- Category : Grand Heritage
- Managed by: Samode Palace
- City Samode – Rajasthan
- Rooms: 43 (3 Royal Suites, 15 Deluxe Suites, 25 Deluxe Rooms)ACCESS : 42 Km from Jaipur Railway station, 264 km from Delhi, 60 km from Jaipur Airport
- Amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant serving Indian, Continental and Local food, Camel safaris can be arranged, Bar, dine on the chandni terrace while the folk dancers swirl to rustic music, royal Rajasthan spreads UT its exotic delicacies & all major credit cards are accepted here.
Samode Palace: Accommodation
Samode Palace offers a total of 43 luxurious rooms for its guests. While three of them are Royal Suites, 15 of them have been categorized as Deluxe Rooms and the remaining 25 have been categorized as Deluxe rooms. Equipped with modern amenities and facilities, rooms are designed to make your stay at the hotel a cherished one.
Room Amenities and Facilities
- Bathrooms with tubs and showers
- Hot and Cold water
- Satellite T.V
- Telephones with international dialing facilities
Other Hotel Amenities and Facilities
- Day trips to museums and the market in the historical and famous city of Jaipur, Amber can be scheduled on additional cost.
- Room service
- Car park
- Safety vaults
- Airport transfers on request.
- Currency exchange counter,
- Gift shop
- Outdoor wading pool for children
- Doctor on call.
- Camel, Horse and Jeep Safari can de arranged on additional cost
- Puppet and cultural show every evening in the main courtyard.
- Outdoor marble and mosaic swimming pool surrounded by the Aravali Hills
- Outdoor Jacuzzi.
- Pool Bar.
- Ayurvedic Centre (famous world over for the herbal oil massages)
- American Express, Master and Visa cards accepted
Meeting Rooms and Banquet Facilities
- For large gatherings, say 50-100 people, the Durbar Hall, which has been ornately decorated with hand paintings from floor to the ceiling, can be utilized for meetings.
- For smaller meetings, comprising say 15-20 people, smaller rooms are also available complete with audiovisual presentation equipments.
Meeting Rooms & Banquet Facilities at Samode Palace, Samode
The Durbar Hall (where the court was held in earlier days) is very ornate, patterned like a carpet from floor to the ceiling and can accommodate groups of 50 to 100 people depending on the layout.
Smaller Meeting rooms are available which seat 15 to 20 people also. A full range of audiovisual presentation equipment can be provided.
Dining at Samode Palace
Some of the finest Rajasthani, Asian and European cuisines are available at Samode Palace hotel. Be it the breakfast or a light snack by the poolside, an A-la-carte menu at the central courtyard in the midst of the sweet chirping of the birds and sonorous and soothing sound of the marble fountain or the piquant meals at the main dining room, Samode Palace takes much care in all its food preparations to make sure that you eat them with utmost ecstasy and pleasure. If romance is in the air, a candle-lit dinner can also be arranged on the hotel terrace for the couple. Apart from that, the couple can also choose a place for the dinner to be held.
Hotel Samode Palace Images »[gn_tabs style=”1″][gn_tab title=”Images”] [/gn_tab][/gn_tabs]