Noor Us Sabab Palace Hotel Overview
The heritage hotel with five-star facilities has made guests visit again and again. “Noor-Us-Sabah” stands for The Light of Dawn” and built in1920’s by H.H.Hamid Ullah Khan. The palace was dedicated to his eldest daughter Begum Abida Sultan. It stood out to be one of the architectural wonders of the state. It is also among the top residential palaces that the country has seen. The grandeur even today reflects the glorious past. With several artifacts and paintings on display, it is one of the remarkable buildings and hotels in the city. The heritage hotel is surrounded by lush green gardens and a large lawn called the Central Cascade Courtyard.
Category: Heritage Hotel in Bhopal
Managed by: Individual
City: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Access: 5 km from Bhopal airport, 9 km from railway station, 3 from old city, 7 km from City Center
Rooms: Traditionally designed rooms and suites
Of the many luxurious guest rooms, the palace turned hotel also includes the Royal Club rooms and Presidential Suites. Hospitality and services would make your stay here a memorable one. The guests enjoy room amities like attached shower baths, television, internet connectivity, AC, and telephones. 24-hour room service is another additional privilege.
Hotel Noor Us Sabab Palace offers a range of dining opportunities that includes the following:
- Za-aiqa Serving you the famous Mughal era food and modern recipes, the Za-aiqa has the Peshawari recipes. The see-through kitchen allows the guests to see their food being prepared.
- Dynasty: This is a restaurant that offers traditional and Mughal dishes like Hunan, Szechewan, Cantonese, Mandarin, Peking, Shanghai cuisine. They also specializes in authentic Chinese menu cooked by the best chef.
- Marble Arch: Delectable range of multi-cuisine venue pampers the taste buds of the guests.
- Sunset Bar-be-que Restaurant This is an open-air restaurant within the hotel premises that offers a lake view and has musical performances in the evening.
Facilities and amenities
- Luxurious rooms and suites
- Swimming pool
- Banquet and catering facilities
- Dining and drinking
- Pick from the airport
- In-room dining