The Narayan Niwas Palace heritage hotel stands in the middle of the desert city of Jaisalmer. Tours and travel to Jaisalmer can be a memorable experience if you decide to stay at this hotel, as it stands in the heart of the city. This heritage hotel has 43 rooms that are open to the guests. The Narayan Niwas Palace is basically a nineteenth century ancestral property that was restored and converted into a heritage hotel in the year 1982. This hotel is basically a sandstone structure and has intricate carvings that are a tribute to the talent of the master craftsmen of the ancient times. This heritage hotel is popular for its Gokhra Restaurant that serves traditional Rajasthani food along with other Indian dishes, continental and Chinese cuisine. The hotel has a well-equipped swimming pool and a bar.
This heritage hotel attempts to make your stay in Rajasthan a dream experience by providing facilities for Jeep tours and camel rides to the interiors of the Thar Desert.
- Category: Standard Heritage
- City: Jaisalmer – Rajasthan
- Rooms: 43 Air Conditioned Rooms
- Access : Airport 4 km, Railway station 3 km, Bus Terminal 1/2 km, City Center 1/2 km
- Amenities: Restaurant, Bar, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Dance, Folk Music, Gymnasium, Desert Safari, Camel Safari, Jeep Safari