Hotel Fort Rajwada Overview
An initiative of Shri Dilip Singh Rathore and Shri Jitendra Singh Rathore presented Jaisalmer an elegant heritage hotel. Discovering the ethnicity, tradition, and history of the Rajputs, the peaceful countryside palace in the city was turned into a breathtaking hotel. Located in the outskirts of the city, Fort Rajwada occupies 6-acres. The hotel holds immense importance among tourists who come for a break in Rajasthan.
Tourists throughout the world rediscover the legacy of Fort Rajwada, an important fortress in the state. The architecture and carvings of the fort makes it an historic monument hotel that also offers excellent services. It is an ideal destination of royal guests and dignitaries coming to Rajasthan. The carvings in the hotel lobby, doors, and balconies depict a history as old as 450-years. Besides, the heritage, the modern luxurious facilities Rajwada Hotel houses 91 rooms and 4 suites.
The royal palace has interior decors by a French artist. However, the old charm remains undisturbed. The visitors enjoy a king-size life during their days of Rajasthan vacation.
- Category: Heritage Hotel in Jaisalmer
- City: Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
- Access: 300 km from Jodhpur, 1 km from Jaisalmer railway station.
The 91-rooms of the grand fortress overlook the lush green gardens and large lawns. The hotel rooms are centrally air-conditioned with many other modern royal facilities. The room furnishing reflects the royal look that the fort once had. The elegant “jharokas”, rajpuatana paintings, and artifacts adorn all the deluxe rooms and suites here. The four family suites- The Sheesh- Mahal Suite, Family Suite, and Golden Suite are reminiscent of the grand past.
A grand dining extravaganza is expected to bring impress the guests. Visit the restaurants and bar here.
- Roopal: Having a seating-arrangement for 75 people, a multi-cuisine restaurant of Fort Rajwada offers Rajasthani, Indian, and European delicacies.
- Poolside Bar Beque The poolside snacks corner that helps the guests eat and relax.
- Paatu The bar has an excellent setting having the perfect 16th century ambience.
Facilities and amenities
- Direct Dial Telephone facility
- Swimming Pool
- Currency Exchange
- Travel Desk
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Two Conference Rooms
- Safety Lockers
- Book Shop
- Health Club
- Internet & e-Mail connectivity
- Billiard Room
- Doctor on Call
- Gymnasium and Spa