Fateh Prakash Hotel Overview
Fateh Prakash Palace is yet another Wonder in the City Palace Compound in Udaipur. The original Palace converted Hotel is classified as a Grand Heritage Palace and has won national tourism award for best hotel in its category. Owned and managed by hospitality masters- HRH Group of Hotels, an premier hospitality providers in Rajasthan India, gracing important Rajasthan towns and cities.
The imposing lakeside Fateh Prakash Palace summarizes the royal traditions and lifestyles in its antique furniture, original paintings and opulent interiors. The magnificent Durbar Hall, the exclusive Gallery Restaurant and the dazzling Crystal Gallery complete the royal repertoire of unparalleled experiences at Fateh Prakash Palace.
Its serene premises and picturesque views of Lake Pichola, Jagmandir Island Palace, Lake Palace and the Sajjangarh Fort, promise a soothing break from the rigors of city life. The place has been restored to its pristine glory with modern amenities, offering an experience originally reserved for the Royalty. Traditional Mewari hospitality coupled with a very personalized service adds to the pleasure of a memorable Holiday and leaves you with a desire to Experience all that again and again.
- Category: Grand Heritage
- Managed by : HRH Group of Hotels
- City : Udaipur – Rajasthan
- Access : 26 kms. From Udaipur apt and 4 kms. From Rly. Station
- Rooms : 48 Rooms includes Dovecote Room 21, Regal Suite 3, Regal Lake Facing Suite 4
- Amenities : Restaurant, TV, Money Exchange, Swimming Pool, Fitness centre, Squash, Billiards, Conference, Doctor On call and all Major credit cards accepted Here.
Accommodation Facilities at Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel
All the lavishly decorated air-conditioned rooms at Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel are designed to provide maximum comfort to visitors. The usual in-room facilities of this hotel include the likes of Bath and separate wash shower, Mini Bar, tea and coffee machines, newspapers and hair dryer. All the rooms of this hotel can be broadly classified into three categories namely the Devecote rooms, Regal- the lake facing suites and Regal suites.
Each room has been designed to give maximum comfort and a sweeping view of the lake. In-room facilities include: – Air-conditioning, Bath & separate shower/toilet, Mini Bar, Newspaper, Tea/Coffee Making facility, Digital safe, Mini-bar, Hair dryer.
Different room categories
- Dovecote Room
- Regale Lake Facing Suite
- Regal Suite
- Digital Safe
- Bath & separate shower/toilet
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in-room
- Shower (all rooms)
- In-room safe
- Telephone in rooms
Dining Facilities at the Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel
The dining units of the Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel are discussed as below:
Gallery Restaurant: It is known to serve the continental delicacies from across the world. Also from this restaurant, you can have the scintillating views of the Lake Pichola and the Jagmandir and Jagniwas Island Palaces.
Durbar Hall: This is the most preferred venue for ceremonies and other corporate get together. This hall can accommodate up to 120 guests for a formal banquet and 300 guests for a buffet style dinner.
Sunset View Terrace: It is capable of accommodating 50 to 70 guests for a sit-down dinner and up to 200 guests for a buffer style dinner.
Top Terrace: The top terrace can accommodate up to 300 guests for buffer style dining and 190 guests for the formal banquets.
Meeting Rooms and Banquet Facilities at Fateh Prakash Palace, Udaipur
- Shiv Niwas Pool Side: It is known to serve light snacks all day round and also breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here at the poolside, lunch and dinner can be arranged for 300 guests.
- The Lawns: Being in front of the band stand, the Lawns are best suited for sit-down banquets, buffets and wedding ceremonies, provided the frequency of the visitors does not exceed 500.
- Manek Chawk: Manek Chawk or the Palace Ground id tailor made for sit down banquets and special dinners. It has ad accommodation capacity of 20 visitors, for any formal occasion.
- Jagmandir Udaipur: The Jagmandir garden courtyard can accommodate up to 500 guests for the buffet style dining and up to 300 guests for sit-down dinners.
- Zeena Mahal: As the name indicates, Zeena Mahal is the palace for the royal ladies. It is capable of organizing both sit-down banquets as well as special dinners. Provisions for candle-lit dinner and flower decked tables are available here. It can accommodate a maximum of 500 guests for the buffet style dining.
- The Promenade: Promenade is famous for its lawns. The lawns at Promenade can accommodate anything between 100 to 300 guests for formal banquets. However, for the casual buffet style dining, it can accommodate up to 3000 guests.
- Baadi Mahal: It is an exclusive garden courtyard located at the Nardana Mahal. Exclusive dinners with traditional Indian floor seating arrangements can be organized here with a maximum of 50 guests.
- Mor Chowk: Mor Chowk is a historic part of the famous Mardana Mahal or the Palace for the Royal male. Exclusive banquets featuring small groups of 20 to 50 guests at the maximum can be organized here.
Other Amenities at Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel
The main amenities that are provided by the Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel are enlisted below:
- Swimming pool
- Squash courts
- Billiards room
- Board room for six
- Ayurvedic massage
- Beauty Parlor
- Classical music in the evenings
- Solar and motor boats on the lake
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning
- Travel and tour guides
- Travel desk
- Money exchange available 24 hours
- Safety lockers
- Facsimile and internet
- Airport transfers and cars
- Limousines on hire
Fateh Prakash Palace in Images»[tabs style=”1″][tab title=”Images”]